Friday, April 20, 2012

MHA Short sale or modification HAMP HAFA

My Short Sale and Selling Blog has info pertaining to the aspects of what I do as  realtor and short sale expert. I am listing links to the blog that deal directly with the Making Homes affordable options. Check them out. As always if you have a property you think might need to be short sold or if you just need answers and have questions email me.


I am a real estate broker, realtor and short sale expert for the state of Utah.
I practice under the WFRMLS board.
  • I need to know who your servicer(s) are. that the bank you make your payments to.
  • I need to know if you have a first mortgage only or more than one mortgagor.
  • I need to know if you have an HOA, any pending assessments or any other liens or judgements against you or the property.
  • If you are UT Housing, FHA or VA or USDA (rural housing loan) I need to know that.
  • I need to know if you are current or behind.
  • I need to know if you live in the property, if its vacant or tenant occupied. I need to know the overall condition of the property.
  • If its listed with a Realtor I need to know that, I also need you to know I cannot solicit that listing and am not intending to.
  • I need to know if you have applied for HAMP, HAFA or a loan modification before or currently.
bythewayjenngray@live.com

MHA calculator
avoid-scams-video
HAFA
HAMP
short sale expert
IF you get approved for HAFA and close under HAFA short sale

No comments:

Post a Comment