Friday, February 3, 2012

PLEASE avoid being the victim of a scam [Video to avoid modification scams]

PLEASE watch this video and DONT sign anything that seems to good to be true. DONT pay anyone for services!! If you are in trouble you are a target for scam artists. Unfortunately there are people that seek to take advantage of your unfortunate position. Help & advise should be free. If the person you are seeking help with tells you something that seems too easy or without risk you may be taken advantage of by their "solutions". The an sewers and solutions always come with risk, and effort. Please never trust anyone that you think is not telling you all the risks. I know you just want to keep your home and have the solutions be easy and feel good. That may not be possible. You need truth and real education on your specific fact dependant situation. Watch this video. If you want eduction on your situation you can email me confidentially. I wont pressure you to do anything, wont try to charge you for advice or information and will try NOT to have to sell your home if possible. below the video link is my email address and the things I need to know to answer your questions.

VIDEO- How to Avoid a Scam in Modifications


How You Can Avoid Foreclosure Scams
How You Can Avoid Foreclosure Scams. Please visit.

I am a real estate broker, realtor and short sale expert for the state of Utah.
I practice under the WFRMLS board.
  • I need to know who your servicer(s) are. that the bank you make your payments to.
  • I need to know if you have a first mortgage only or more than one mortgagor.
  • I need to know if you have an HOA, any pending assessments or any other liens or judgements against you or the property.
  • If you are UT Housing, FHA or VA or USDA (rural housing loan) I need to know that.
  • I need to know if you are current or behind.
  • I need to know if you live in the property, if its vacant or tenant occupied. I need to know the overall condition of the property.
  • If its listed with a Realtor I need to know that, I also need you to know I cannot solicit that listing and am not intending to.
  • I need to know if you have applied for HAMP, HAFA or a loan modification before or currently.
bythewayjenngray@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment